You are in charge of an education team or a day care center and you wish to facilitate constructive and positive relationships between team members.
On a daily basis, conflicts, stress and difficulties can impact your team’s ability to function in a flexible and open manner.
Personality differences and communication problems can block teams and create a negative work climate.
This training will give you the keys and tools to facilitate trust, cooperation and openness based on emotional intelligence, self-awareness, systemic team approach and conflict management.
Description of the training
– Getting to know myself better as a team leader
– How to facilitate trust and openness
– The challenges and benefits of cooperation
– Differences and inclusion
– Stress and its impact on teamwork
– Adaptation and agility as a team